MVS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy always.
MVS understands that your personal data is entrusted to us and we appreciate the up most importance of protecting your privacy. MVS fully complies with the data protection law (“GDPR”) in force in the UK.
Our contact details.
Address: 18 Upper Park Road St Leonards on Sea East Sussex TN37 6SL
Phone Number: 0208 050 6045
The type of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- The name and contact details of your next of kin.
- Details of treatment you have received from us which have been received from a third party and referred on to us.
- Recordings of calls we receive or make.
- Information with hold about your health and any treatment or care including hospital visits and medication prescribed.
- Patient feedback or information you provide.
- Information you give us regarding payments to us, such as financial or credit card information.
- Racial or ethnic origin
- IP address
- Web browser type and version.
- Operating system
Any personal data we collect from you will be held if necessary.
Any information required from you cannot be guaranteed as completely secure. However, we ensure we have an encrypted connection for this in place. At your request we may occasionally transfer personal data information to you and receive from you via email. If you choose to send or receive such data, this is at your own discretion.
When do we collect personal data About you:
- Visit our website.
- Fill in the form on our website.
- Enquire about any services or treatments.
- Register as a new patient.
- Making payments
- Contact us by phone or email.
Who we may pass your personal details to and share with:
- For Processing payments
- Debt collection agency- for unpaid invoices when all attempts have been made or contact has failed.
- To notify you about changes to our products and services
- Supporting Doctors and Consultants and any other health care professionals including GP
- Any third parties who assist in your healthcare, such as secretaries, hospitals and insurance companies.
- The police or other third parties where reasonably necessary for the prevention of crime.
- To access the quality of care you have received from our services.
Any information collected during your treatment and care.
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
- A doctor, nurse, carer, hospitals and any other healthcare professionals involved in your treatment and care.
- Member of support staff for example receptionists.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- We use the information that you have given us in order based on or legal compliance, please be aware that if you object to our processing your personal data it is likely we will not be able to provide you with the services that will or are able provide you with the services that we are providing to you. to
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on clinic system that is GDPR compliant.
Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact Nicky Smiles Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 050 6045 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain however please contact myself information below beforehand.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us Nicky Smiles email: email@example.com or telephone 0208 050 6045
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk